- Who we are
- How we collect personal information
- Categories of personal data we obtain and process
- How we use personal information
- How we store personal information
- Retention of personal data
- Sharing your information
- The lawful bases for processing personal information
- Your data protection rights
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer details
- How to access your child's records
- Complaints procedure
Who we are
South Coast SLT Ltd is an Independent Speech and Language Therapy Service, registered with Companies House (Company Number 11597349). South Coast SLT delivers independent speech, language and communication assessment and therapy to children in the home and/or educational setting.
It is owned and directed by Daniel Gibbons, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, and Miskha Gibbons, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, who are both registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and are a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT). Daniel Gibbons is also a member of the Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP).
South Coast SLT operates a website at www.southcoastslt.co.uk. South Coast SLT is committed to protecting the privacy of information provided by its clients and prospective clients.